If you are looking to increase your confidence, structure your job search coaching approach, and improve results for your job search clients, this session is for you!
In this webinar, Laura Labovich, CEO of The Career Strategy Group, and Marie Zimenoff, CEO of Career Thought Leaders, shared tools to set the foundation for a job search plan, design a new visual for job search, and our new blueprint for establishing high-quality relationships that advance a candidate’s career.
Attendees loved our practical systems you can implement to walk a client through the job search, including:
- Processes to define the candidate’s job aim quickly while building a strong job search foundation.
- Samples of visuals – marketing plans, networking resumes, and more – to conceptualize the job search plan with your candidate and communicate it to their network.
- Tools for researching target companies and creating a more tangible, practical job search strategy.
- Quick tips for working with recruiters and optimizing time on job boards so job seekers can spend more time on other job search activities.
- Our new tool that will make networking more practical, trackable, and strategic for your candidates and get them away from trying to win the networking lottery.
- Resources and tips for networking online and in person – going beyond talk to move a job seeker closer to the influencers that will interview them for positions.
Registration Includes webcast, all samples and handouts, and recording – view any time you want and as often as you want.
CTL Associates check the member page for your discount code ($10 off individual sessions, $50 off the Coaching Master-E-Session Bundle).
Want in on the savings? Become an Associate today.