Hi, I’m Marie Zimenoff, CEO of CTL...
I’m a passionate advocate for career industry professionals and a decades-long practicing career coach myself. I’m so glad you’re here.
The Now, The New & The Next in Careers
Individual Careers Industry Professionals can become Career Thought Leaders Associates for a lifetime fee of $399.
CTL Associates receive the benefits outlined below ... for life! Join a group of colleagues dedicated to enhancing the professionalism and visibility of career services.
Career Services Organizations can become Career Thought Leader Associate Organizations for an annual fee of $195.
Associate Organizations receive the benefits outlined below for up to 4 staff and additional benefits. Learn more using the button below.
Career Industry Service or Product Providers can become Career Thought Leader Promotional Associates for an annual fee.
Promotional Associates select from 3 levels of benefits to connect with 20,000+ career professionals, recruiters, and job seekers.
Why Affiliate with CTL?
Since the Career Thought Leaders Consortium was founded, we have received hundreds of requests to join our think tank. In response to the ongoing interest and, specifically, the need for our colleagues to associate with like-minded professionals, we have created the CTL Associate designation with a wealth of benefits and opportunities.
I continue to be grateful for all you do for CTL Associates and ACRWs. It is way beyond my expectations and feel so privileged to be part of such an esteemed group! ~ Anne Landon, ACRW, CPRW, Distinctive Resume Designs
1. Prominent and easily searchable listing in the CTL Directory. The CTL Directory is a fully searchable database of leading career experts – a wonderfully valuable tool for job seekers and career professionals alike.
2. Recognition as an “Associate – Career Thought Leaders Consortium” – a distinguished designation that you can use in your email signature, on your website or blog, in your LinkedIn profile, in your marketing campaigns and client communications … wherever and however you’d like to give yourself distinction.
3. Value of, and visibility from, all the job seeker-focused marketing outreach that we do on a regular basis to drive traffic to the CTL website and blog and, now, the CTL Directory.
4. Variety of opportunities for training, public speaking, writing, books, and all kinds of other projects. On a routine basis we get a wide range of requests for a diversity of business opportunities and projects. As these come our way, we will immediately notify CTL Associates so that you can follow up on those of interest to you specifically. This should not be construed as a guarantee that you will capture a particular opportunity, but rather that you will be made aware of the opportunity.
5. Exclusive opportunities to feature your work (e.g., resumes, letters, coaching strategies, job search systems) in print and online book publications through both CTL and other organizations.
6. Free webcasts with CTL Advisory Council Members on a wide range of career/employment/job search/technology topics.
7. 10% discount to the annual CTL Conference, Master-E-Sessions, and Career Jam – each and every year.
8. Discounts on Master Resume Writer and Credentialed Career Manager Certifications and renewals.
9. Invitation to participate in, and contribute to, CTL-sponsored research projects focused on careers, employment, job search, entrepreneurship, and other key topics.
10. Personalized CTL Associate badge to prominently display in your social media, on your website, or wherever your potential customers find you online.
11. Announcement of your CTL Associate status in the next edition of the Career Trends Happy Hour newsletter.
Become a CTL Associate
Use the button below to join as an individual. To learn about joining as an Associate Organization (for organizations with multiple career services staff), click here. To learn about the Promotional Associate program (for business that sell to the careers industry), click here.