Presented by Wendy Steele & Marietta Gentles Crawford
Wednesday, September 23, from 4:00 to 5:30 PM US ET
Registration includes access to the live session and the recording.
Join branding experts Marietta Gentles Crawford and Wendy Steele as they share practical steps for building an inclusive brand for your career services business.
In this hands-on session, you'll explore:
- why inclusivity matters and how to create an inclusive niche that improves reach, visibility, and profitability for your business
- key places to assess your current brand and a checklist for rebranding your look and content
- how to adjust your marketing messages, imaging, and strategies to build a diverse community
- how to address your own bias in when serving customers and talking to prospects
- resources for gathering diverse images, sharing content from diverse sources, and diversifying your community
- an in-depth look at how your website content can drive better SEO and make sure you are visible to your target audience ... not just one sliver of those you could serve!
If you are looking to refresh and expand your brand, join us to learn and start transforming your brand.
About the Presenters
Wendy D. Steele, from the Atlanta, GA area is an author, business advocate, career and job search consultant with certifications in resume writing, career and business coaching. Her first taste of entrepreneurship was when she became a novelist and independent publisher in 2004. Her first novel, Behind the Screen (under the pen name Stormy Steele), became a bestseller, landing on the shelves of bookstores and libraries across the U.S.
Wendy’s second business: BluePrint Resumes & Consulting was born in 2005. What started out as a resume writing company grew to a full service career consulting firm with a global client base. At one time, Wendy had 13 locations throughout the U.S. As the years went on, Wendy started mentoring and coaching other resume writers on starting and growing their businesses. She is also a former SCORE mentor.
After being in the career services industry for nearly 14 years, she decided to write nonfiction starting with Let Me Get My Coffee! Then We’ll Talk Business, and Why Your Resume Isn’t Working.Wendy loves balancing her time between consulting with job seekers and aspiring business owners.
Marietta Gentles Crawford has been featured on websites like Business Insider, Forbes, Money, The Muse, Inc., Fast Company, Thrive Global, and HuffPo.
She's also the author of From Nine to Thrive: A Guide to Building Your Personal Brand and Elevating Your Career—a personal branding book that’s been a go-to career guide for both intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs.
Before taking the big leap to start her own business, MGC Ink, she worked within Fortune 500 companies for 15+ years as a corporate trainer and writer. She credits her small but powerful LinkedIn network for helping her elevate her online brand.
Now she shows small business owners, consultants, and freelancers how to build a personality-driven brand on LinkedIn and use their digital footprint to attract high-caliber money-making opportunities.