The Now, The New & The Next in Careers
Presented by Shally Steckerl
Purchase the Recording
World renowned expert spills the beans on what top employers do to identify talent today, and what YOU need to do to position your clients to work for America’s most admired organizations. In the age of information overload recruiters are using innovative methods and software to filter candidates – and it’s not just LinkedIn and job boards.
In this session you will learn:
* The latest recruiting and talent sourcing trends online.
* Tips and ideas for rapidly growing a candidate’s social media visibility.
* The tools recruiters use and how to get employers' attention.
* How to optimize the things your clients should regularly do to distinguish themselves.
* What to post online and how to effectively leverage those activities.
* How companies are finding talent today and what it means for you.
About the Presenter
Shally Steckerl is the Founder of The Sourcing Institute and The Sourcing Institute Foundation, and one of the originators of the talent sourcing discipline. With twenty-two years of recruiting experience, Mr. Steckerl has served as corporate sourcing leader for many Fortune 500 brands, like Microsoft, Google, Coca-Cola, Cisco, and Motorola, helping them efficiently find unfindable talent. He has advised recruiting leaders at over 300 organizations, like CH2M Hill, GE, Lockheed, and SourceRight, on how to successfully embed key sourcing initiatives into their current efforts, improve the performance of their existing sourcing teams, and establish sourcing functions from the ground up.
Career Thought Leaders Consortium
3115 E Lion Lane, Salt Lake City, UT 84121
Questions about CTL?
or call 855-333-5793.
Connect With Us
Copyright © Career Thought Leaders · All Rights Reserved.