Internships vanished, on-campus job fairs are not happening, and the class of 2020 is facing challenges not even 2008 grads can fathom.
Career service providers and recruiters are answering the call to help these students deal with the uncertainty, navigate this transition, and move forward to find jobs.
Join us Friday, April 24, from 12:00-1:30 PM US ET / 9:00-10:30 AM US PT to learn and share strategies for supporting these students and recent graduates!
Here are the links to join us LIVE:
Here's the agenda:
Larry Gonzales, e-Recruiter at Intel and Leeya Alperson, Entry-level Recruiter will be sharing their insights:
- how companies are still hiring and what you are seeing companies/colleges do to facilitate campus hiring today
- how career services teams can select virtual job fair tools, including an overview of tools and what questions to consider before selection
- how career services can monetize a virtual career fair while maximizing participation by companies
- strategies for students to stand out during a virtual job fair
- follow up strategies for students
- other ways career services teams can support students
- how students can connect with recruiters online to improve their chances of landing an interview
- how students can stand out in the first phone screen
- red flags to avoid during the first phone screen
We look forward to "seeing" you there!