Presented by Wendy Enelow & Marie Zimenoff
Thursday, February 20, 2020, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM US ET (NY)
Click Here to Register
Sales, marketing, and business development resumes are some of the best and most fun resumes to write. Why? Because these individuals almost always have quantifiable achievements, measurable performance highlights, and other metrics that give their resumes immediate impact and a lasting impression.
Surprisingly, these are also often the clients that tell you they were “just doing their jobs” and there’s nothing really special about their careers. Your challenge becomes helping them to identify the story behind their successes by asking the right questions, digging deep to uncover context around accomplishments, and reminding them that standing out is all about showcasing “who” they are, “what” they do, and, most importantly, “how” well they do it.
In this totally new, 2-hour E-Summit, you’ll learn how to write, format, and design resumes for sales, marketing, and business development professionals at all levels. You’ll learn to:
- Understand the clear distinctions between sales, marketing, and business development, and the unique responsibilities of each. Although these terms are sometimes used interchangeably they are, in fact, very distinct job functions.
- Craft unique and compelling branding statements that instantly differentiate your clients.
- Uncover each client’s unique achievements – both measurable and not – and learn how to communicate success when financial information is confidential.
- Write high-impact text to communicate each client’s areas and levels of responsibility, client relationships, organizational accountability, and so much more beyond “just” their achievements.
- Tackle unique problem scenarios, challenges, and opportunities for clients in each of these 3 professions.
- Use best-in-class formatting methods to integrate charts, tables, and other graphics (when appropriate) to showcase each client’s track record of achievement and to give your resumes unique visual distinction.
- Source the right keywords for each client based on that individual’s areas of expertise and targeted positions and industries.
- Write LinkedIn profiles that complement client resumes and do not repeat them.
- Create resumes for both human and electronic readers (ATS).
Here's a listing of what you'll receive in your portfolio of handouts for the program:
- Sample resumes and LinkedIn profiles for sales, marketing, and business development, from individual producers to top executives.
- Keywords lists for all 3 professions.
- Representative job titles for all 3 professions.
- Resources – books, articles, blogs, social media sites, and more – to learn more about these professions and, in turn, enhance your writing capabilities and confidence.
Don’t miss it! E-Summits are easy to attend - live or recorded:
LIVE WEBCAST: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm US ET
RECORDING: Webinar recording - listen/watch any time you want and as often as you want
Registration includes webcast, all samples and handouts, and recording.Click Here to Register
Session qualifies for 2 CEUs.