The Now, The New & The Next in Careers
Are you ready to level up your personal brand coaching? Leaders, job seekers, and entrepreneurs are hearing about personal branding now more than ever before and looking for guidance.
The CPBS program has been adapting to meet these needs and provide more tools for coaches to deliver differentiated services to clients.
Susan Chritton, longtime instructor of the Certified Personal Branding Strategist (CPBS) program, and Marie Zimenoff, CEO of Career Thought Leaders, are sharing these updates in a first-ever CPBS Refresh!
You are invited to see what's new and get the new tools and resources. In this 2-hour session we'll cover the new coaching tools and processes shared in the program, including:
- intake form to create a coaching agreement that you can customize with your branding
- process document to guide coaching agreement and close more sales following prospect conversations
- coaching questions for extract elements (values, strengths, target audience)
- process and questions for crafting 3D branded bios
- tools to improve networking mindset and execution
- additional coaching processes for professional image (Exude phase)
The session will include 2 hours of instruction (ICF credits pending) and an additional 30 minutes for discussion and questions for those interested in staying on the line.
Career Thought Leaders Consortium
3115 E Lion Lane, Salt Lake City, UT 84121
Questions about CTL?
or call 855-333-5793.
Connect With Us
Copyright © Career Thought Leaders · All Rights Reserved.