“I highly recommend the Keynote Certification training. Even though I've been a CPBS for many years and have given numerous presentations on the topic of personal branding, I lacked the ‘polish’ that William provided. If you are looking to take your speaking game up a notch on this topic, this course is for you! You receive great training, and most importantly - the ability to use the PowerPoint slides and materials that William so diligently prepared.”
~ Carmen Croonquist
This advanced certification program gives you everything you need to deliver a 1- to 3-hour personal branding Keynote presentation (for fee or free) using the Reach Personal Branding materials. You get:
- 3 hours of training to improve your delivery of the materials (2 hours in December and 1 hour in January to launch your year)
- Pre-work materials to use with clients
- MS PowerPoint presentation (60+ slides) with embedded images and videos and speaker notes
- Rights to use the materials provided
- Keynote certification logo
- Listing on the Reach Personal Branding site and Career Thought Leaders site
- Referral of keynote speaking opportunities
- Discounts on Reach products and Career Thought Leaders events
- SPECIAL BONUS: Receive $797 in Bonuses! In addition to the Personal Branding presentation, you receive a separate Social Branding (LinkedIn) keynote you can deliver to clients.
Timeline: Keynote is offered annually in December and certifies you for the following calendar year, January 1 thru December 31. Delivery: 2 webinars, 3 hours total.
Prerequisites: Must be Certified Personal Brand Strategist (CPBS) at the time of registration. We prefer that you have experience in using the Reach methodology prior to joining the Keynote certification program, although there is not a formal experience requirement.
ICF CCEs: Three (3) ICF CCEs when you attend the webinars live.
Certification Requirements: Sign the Reach Terms and Conditions, complete a Learning Confirmation, deliver the Keynote for free or fee, pay for the course in full. IMPORTANT: You must deliver the Keynote (for free or fee) and provide proof thereof prior to receiving your Keynote Certificate and logo. Registration fee is $1,797.
Annual renewal is required and includes training and updated materials. To qualify for recertification, you must have taken the training the year prior. You cannot skip years and recertify. Recertification $497.
Regular Registration closes Friday, November 30, 2018.
$1,797.00 USD (Use "Register" button on the left)
$497.00 USD (Use "Register" button on the left)
CTL charges a late fee of $75.00 USD for enrollments processed after registration closes. Registration is not guaranteed and will be granted based on availability. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.