Career Jam: Where Experts Forecast the New & the Next
Friday, December 1, 2017
11:30 am to 2:30 pm Eastern Time
North America Eastern Time Virtual Event
Career Jam, formerly Global Career Brainstorming Day, is your opportunity to participate in a groundbreaking event of career exploration, conversation, and discovery as career colleagues.
All participants receive key industry reports on leadership, recruiting, job search, career management, coaching, and more to enrich discussion.
The discussion is led by an experienced facilitator working with a discussion outline created to guide conversation.
When you register, you're committing to being a part of the conversation, sharing your knowledge, encouraging others, swapping ideas, and asking questions. By being present and participating, you will be surprised at how much you have to share and how much you'll learn!
Other benefits of attendance:
- You get a rare opportunity to be engaged in setting and predicting trends in the careers industry.
- You get focused time to sit with your peers and brainstorm best practices for your work in response to trends, making you more valuable to your clients.
- You get published (without a lot of work!)! You'll be listed as a contributing author to the annual white paper.
- You receive a press release to share the white paper and earn further publicity in your local press.
- You receive "tweets" you can use throughout the year to promote yourself as a thought leader, guide your content strategy, and more!
|Virtual Event Schedule
11:30 am – 11:45 am Welcome and Introductions
11:45 am – 2:15 pm Facilitated Learning & Brainstorming
2:15 pm – 2:30 pm Wrap-up / Business Card Exchange
$87 ($67 for CTL Associates)