Job search takes a toll on client confidence, motivation, and follow-through. From targeting their search, to networking and using social media, opportunities for fear to erode their success are constant.
Are you looking for tools to address the fears and barriers that stop job seekers in their tracks?
The Certified Hidden Job Market Coach (CHJMC) program offers a structured approach to job search planning, networking, and proactive search. During this 6-week virtual class, you'll learn how to improve job search strategy, hone your coaching approach, and structure your services so candidates land jobs faster.
You will walk away with:
- Leading-edge job search methods that stack the odds in your client's favor.
- Structure to guide job seekers in actions that boost confidence through short-term results.
- Practical coaching tools that improve your client interaction and job search outcomes.
- Questions to help clients craft the language they need for critical conversations throughout job search.
- Done-for-you worksheets (30+ pages) you can customize for your organization and use with clients.
From job search strategy to networking and beyond, you'll get tips to improve your coaching skills and get practical tools, resources, and worksheets that include:
- Tools to quickly focus a job seeker to set the stage for a proactive job search.
- Foundational coaching skills for addressing barriers, fears, and objections that stop job seeker progress.
- Processes for structured development of a job search and career marketing plan.
- Resources for researching target companies, assessing networking style, and determining effective approach.
- Structured activities, scripts, and resources to make networking tangible and trackable for job seekers.
- Practical tools for improving effectiveness of all job search methods, including online applications, working with recruiters, and more!
Finally put structure to your job search process, grow your confidence, and improve candidate outcomes!
Delivery: 6 virtual classes (webinar), 1.5 hours each, for 9 hours of training PLUS the 30+ done-for-you worksheets you can customize for your business.
Certification Requirements: Complete 6 assignments that provide guidance in integrating the concepts into your independent coaching practice, workforce center coaching and workshops, or college career services. Lifetime certification (no continuing education or membership required).
Live Class Schedule -- Program Starts October 12, 2017
- October 12, 2017, Noon to 1:30 ET: Live Webinar
- October 19, 2017, Noon to 1:30 ET: Live Webinar
- October 26, 2017, Noon to 1:30 ET: Live Webinar
- November 2, 2017, Noon to 1:30 ET: Live Webinar
- November 9, 2017, Noon to 1:30 ET: Live Webinar
- November 16, 2017, Noon to 1:30 ET: Live Webinar
Classes will be recorded, and you will have lifetime access to the recordings and materials.
The program will be offered on-demand (self-paced) following the live class.