Resume & Profile E-Summit:Register for the Master Class
5 Keys to Writing Resumes & Profiles that Truly Differentiate Your Client
Friday, September 8, 2017
Noon to 2 pm ET
Every candidate wants to stand out from the competition. We can do this visually with professionally formatted resumes, but how do we make sure the content for each resume is truly branded -- communicating our client's unique promise of value?
In this Master Class E-Summit, Resume Writing Academy CEO and Master Brand Strategist Marie Zimenoff will share secrets from her in-depth knowledge to help you learn:
How to Capture Differentiated Content
- An understanding of what branding is and is not, so you avoid the pitfall of defaulting to meaningless adjectives
- Multiple methods of capturing client information, including assessments like the 360Reach, the pros and cons of these methods, and tips for creating a system that works for you
- Questions to ask that will elicit the information you really need (and not endless details you don't need)
- How to extract information from even the most reluctant or inarticulate client
How to Write Branded Resumes & Profiles
- Tips and techniques for writing and designing best-in-class, branded resumes that truly outshine all others
- How to build a consistent brand across a suite of documents -- profiles, letters, and resumes -- while differentiating your client and providing new information on each
- Best practices for writing LinkedIn profiles, e-notes, and other career marketing communications
By mastering these key concepts, you'll give your clients an immediate advantage by outshining the competition. When they understand how they bring unique value, your clients will radiate CONFIDENCE! You'll be more productive, more effective, and more CONFIDENT about what you do, how you do it, and why it is valuable to your clients. If you're in private practice, the confidence to charge what you're worth (and get it)!
This 2-hour webcast will provide you with writing strategies, concepts, and tools that you'll be able to use immediately. In your portfolio of handouts for the class, you'll receive document samples (resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, cover letters), resources, and some of our favorite tools for extracting personal brand and capturing client information.
When you register, you will have access to the live session and receive the audio recording link, so you can listen -- over and over -- whenever you wish.