Professional Development Institutes
April 18, 2017
Hyatt Regency Baltimore
Before the general conference on April 19 and 20, take advantage of one, two, three, or four professional development institutes on Tuesday, April 18.
Registering for professional development institutes does not register you for the conference April 19 & 20. You can participate in the pre-conference sessions only if you prefer.
Select the sessions that will help you transform your career services, practice, or your business.
Full Session Info & Speaker Bios
Registration closes on Friday, April 14!
Add a 2nd Institute for an additional $125 ($300 total), a 3rd for an additional $100 ($400 total), and a 4th for $75 ($475 total)! Check the session schedule prior to registering for multiple sessions to avoid conflicts.
Confused? Watch this short video that explains the registration process or email email@example.com
Coaching & Writing Sessions:
1. Writing Resumes & Social Media Profiles for New Graduates & Young Professionals - Catharine Craig & Jan Melnik
2. Coaching Millennials: Strategies, Tools & Resources for Career Management - Michelle Carroll & Kelli Carroll
3. Coaching for Un-Retirement: Bringing Purpose to Work - Dr. Rich Feller
4. Writing for Managers & Executives: New Ideas, Fresh Resume Formats & Creative Online Career Marketing Strategies - Jan Melnik & Marie Zimenoff
Business Development Sessions:
1. Developing Your Business Brand Story - Vaneese Johnson
2. Beyond Clients: How to Create Products and Programs to Grow Your Business - Vaneese Johnson & Marie Zimenoff
3. Secrets of a Scalable, Fast-Growth Career Practice: How to Leverage Technology to Grow Your Business - Laura Labovich
4. Time to Transform: Working On Your Business Instead of In It - Linda Van Valkenburgh
The event will take place at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor.
View hotel information.