Enhance your coaching and finally solidify your processes for moving candidates through career exploration and decision making.
The Certified Career Transition Coach (CCTC) program teaches an innovative model that provides hands-on activities for coaches to use with candidates.
"I found the CCTC program to offer in-depth, practical, and empowering information and resources for helping clients who need assistance with planning a career transition within a competitive and ever-changing labour market." - Lori Jazvac, CCTC
This program is bursting at the seams with resources for career coaching. From exploration through decision-making and starting the job search process, the training, resources, and worksheets you receive with this program include:
Grow your confidence and improve candidate outcomes through 9 hours of training and guidance in integrating the concepts into your independent coaching practice, workforce center coaching and workshops, or college career services.
Participants complete weekly homework to assess their processes and integrate new tools into their practice and earn the CCTC upon completion of all 6 homework assignments.
The activities and worksheets include done-for-you processes to guide clients in:
- defining the top factors in their career decision (interests, skills, strengths, values, and more)
- completing career research (worksheets, spreadsheets, and scripts)
- narrowing options with decision-making models and activities to fit many different client types
- dealing with fear that can halt progress
- creating action plans to move forward at each step
- bridging from where they are to where they want to be
- and more!
Start Today With the Self-Paced Class
The self-paced option includes recorded training (6 classes, 90 minutes each) with access to all tools and one-on-one support to integrate the resources into your business, workshop, or college program. The self-paced program is eligible for 9 ICF Resource Development CCEs.
CTL Associates Save $50!