We are the Career Thought Leaders Consortium, a think tank of career industry leaders working collaboratively to support both our colleagues and job seekers worldwide by providing expert leadership and innovation throughout all phases of career development, job search, long-term career management, and career fulfillment.
Our goals are straightforward:
- To create, innovate, and share best practices that work today
- To identify, forecast, and share trends that will work tomorrow
- To share articles, blogs, and other intellectual capital through our library postings
- To establish industry-wide standards for performance across all career-industry disciplines
- To collaborate with our peers on thought leader projects around the globe
As Career Thought Leaders, our greatest responsibility is to our clients, to ensure that they receive the very best-of-the-best in career planning, marketing, and management. The tools, materials, intellectual capital, and more that we are providing to our colleagues on this site are also wonderfully valuable resources for professionals worldwide – whether or not actively engaged in a job search.
Career Thought Leaders (CTL) Consortium encourages the active participation of all of our colleagues. As you view this website, read our articles, learn new best practices, and more, feel free to share your comments, ideas, and innovations with us. We’d be honored to post your excellent tools and resources.
Please remember my long-held belief that we are all colleagues and not competitors. If we work collaboratively, we can make great things happen. It has always been, and will continue to be, my hope that we can positively impact the professional lives of our clients and each other.
~ Marie Zimenoff, Executive Director