Career Thought Leaders Consortium
Launching the Career Thought Leaders Consortium is my latest venture as a lifelong entrepreneur in the careers and employment industry.
In my private practice I specialize in executive career coaching, executive resume writing, and executive job search. I have authored more than 30 books on related topics including Best Resumes for $100,000+ Jobs, Executive Resume Toolkit, Cover Letter Magic and The $100,000+ Entrepreneur. I speak to audiences nationwide and am frequently quoted in major media including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine and scores of other print and online sources.
In addition, I am the co-founder of the Resume Writing Academy, the nation’s premier source for professional resume training and career development. In fact, I have trained hundreds of other talented resume writers in the US and abroad.
Previously I started the Career Management Institute (now Career Management Alliance) and am a tireless advocate of professional development for career professionals—through my own speaking presentations, live and webcast training programs, the Resume Writing Academy, and careers conferences and seminars I have planned and managed for more than ten years.
My professional designations and distinctions include:
- Master Resume Writer (MRW)
- Credentialed Career Master (CCM)
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
- Job & Career Transition Coach (JCTC)
Highlights of publications, presentations, and industry leadership roles:
- Author of more than 30 books on resume writing and career management
- Keynote and conference presenter for numerous meetings and organizations including, most recently: Middle Atlantic Career Association Conference, Career Counselors Consortium Tenth Anniversary Celebration, USO Spouse Expo, International Career Development Conference, New York Times “Salute Our Heroes” Job Fairs, and President’s National Hire Veterans Committee.
- Featured Columnist/Contributor, American Legion Magazine, ChiefMonster.com, CareerJournal.com, National Business Employment Weekly
- Featured Expert, Landing A Job In The Trades film (Budline Productions) and Keep Your Job video (Fortune Magazine)
- Author of numerous resume, job search, career marketing, and interviewing articles posted on 100+ Internet sites.